Your new company
Brand new digital hub of global enterprise from consumer health, agriculture and pharmaceutical industry. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
Your new role
Examples of projects:
- R’n’D lab that is working on testing new crop and plants species. Digital laboratory support, e.g. solutions supporting observations and measurements (measurement of oxygen level, humidity, etc.)
- E-commerce systems and customer platforms in the field of ecological agricultural practices like carbon farming (carbon farming platforms for farmers in Europe and the US)
- Development of supply chain management systems used in food industry (IoT solutions also)
Teams: 4 – 10 developers + Product Managers + Product Designers + Agile Coach. Cooperation with DevOps teams.
Front-end: ReactJS, Angular, Web(CSS3, HTML5)
DBs: MongoDB, Postgres
CI/CDs: Git, Jenkins
What you'll need to succeed
- Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver & support business critical solutions.
- Collaborate, partner & help prioritize work every day with your developer colleagues, product managers, product designers and partners in the business.
- Mentor Junior Engineers you work with
- Assure your applications are of high quality by implementing code quality practices, performing unit & integration testing.
- Create next generation software systems enabled by AWS Cloud
- Effectively communicate within team, direct people leader, and product manager.
- Own and develop your career by advancing your technical skills & knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Either a higher education or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- Equivalent of 3+ years Prior Software Development or Engineering Experience
- Prior experience with cloud technologies and deployment
- High level communication skills in English
- Work with a global team across time-zones
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
What you need to do now
- Contract of employment with 50% tax deductible expenses: ~ 15 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
- 18% yearly bonus
- International projects in life-changing areas
- Possibility of remote work - visits ~1 time per quarter in Warsaw's office could be needed
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, technical trainings, & conferences
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.