Your new company
Brand new digital hub of global enterprise from consumer health, agriculture and pharmaceutical industry. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
Your new role
Examples of the projects:
- R’n’D lab that is working on testing new crop and plants species. Digital laboratory support, e.g. solutions supporting observations and measurements (measurement of oxygen level, humidity, etc.)
- E-commerce systems and customer platforms in the field of ecological agricultural practices like carbon farming (carbon farming platforms for farmers in Europe and the US)
- Development of supply chain management systems used in food industry (IoT solutions also)
Teams: 4 – 10 developers + Product Managers + Product Designers + Agile Coach. Cooperation with DevOps teams.
Front-end: ReactJS, Angular, Web(CSS3, HTML5)
DBs: MongoDB, Postgres
CI/CDs: Git, Jenkins
What you'll need to succeed
- Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver & support business critical solutions.
- Collaborate, partner & help prioritize work every day with your developer colleagues, product managers, product designers and partners in the business.
- Mentor engineers on your team & across the software organization
- Provide technical design and architecture decisions within and across teams.
- Consistently contribute to solving organization-wide problems including shared platforms, libraries, and frameworks.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies.
- Build relationships with key members of partner organizations.
- Own and develop your career by advancing your technical skills & knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Either a higher education or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- Equivalent of 6+ years Prior Software Development or Engineering Experience
- Knowledge of modern backend, frontend & mobile frameworks
- High level understanding of cloud architecture and deployment
- High level communication skills in English
- Work with a global team across time-zones
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
What you need to do now
- International projects in life-changing areas
- Possibility of 100% remote work
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, technical trainings, & conferences
- 18% yearly bonus
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1162412