Your new company
For our Client, an international, well known company located in Katowice/ Dąbrowa Górnicza, we are looking for the person with 3-5 years of experience in audit/AML area, to hold the position: AML Senior Specialist/ Senior Audit Forensic Specialist.
Your new role
You will be responsible for following tasks:
Mission is divided in 4 main roles in relation to fraud
What you'll need to succeed
- Prevention: train key managers and employees on fraud awareness and prevention. This is to be conducted at business unit level.
- Detection: identification of fraud cases through whistleblower, internal audit function and business management.
- Investigation: analysis of allegations related to fraud and corruption, explaining them, evidencing them, and creating reports for management
- Reporting: investigation results are reported to the board and the Audit Committee
To be the best Candidate for this role, you will need:
- Accountancy/Economics/Law educational background
- CFE qualification is preferable
- Ability to independently perform forensic audits
- Ability to produce detailed forensic investigation reports that back up identified findings, including preparation, fieldwork, and finalisation of forensic audits, for which strong writing skills are required.
- Investigative and analytical role, involving researching and reviewing files in depth, for which strong analytical skills are required.
- High affinity to apply supporting IT technologies, knowledge of MS office applications and SAP knowledge. Experience with forensic tools will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and team orientation.
- Adaptability to work in international environments and ability to adapt to cultural differences.
- Willingness to travel across Europe (~ 20%)
- Good knowledge of English (min B2)
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in audit or related functions, with exposure to internal control environments.
- Prior experience in audit firms or multinational will be an advantage. Experience or exposure to forensic investigations will be considered.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, results oriented and resourceful with analytical and problem-solving skills, applying appropriate judgement.
Our Client offers to you a long-term contract, opportunity to develop within global company structures, wide selection of trainings, flexible working hours and package of benefits including life and medical insurance, Sport card and possibility of remotely work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1159253