For our Client an international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for Financial Accountant - General Accounting Senior Specialist.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the work of the team RtR / GL (General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Balance Sheet etc.) with high quality and efficiency (daily and Month End Close activities)
- Quality and efficiency of work the team
- Creating accounting analyses and reports based on GAAP
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial reports
- Implementation, monitoring and improvement of General Ledger and Reporting processes
- Organizing regular meetings, one to one meetings
- Building strong relationship with the accounting team and other internal stakeholders
- Cooperationing with external auditors and coordination of audit requests
We are looking for:
- Strong accounting background and deep understanding of General Ledger processes
- A minimum 3 years of experience in RtR / GL Team
- Previous experience in a SSC / BPO will be a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of SAP as an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Fluency in English. German will be an asset
Our Client offers stable work conditions and opportunities for professional development and skills improvement. Benefit package and trainings are also included.
Interested? Send us your CV and get more details!