Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for an experienced Facility Manager
to join our Internal Organisation team. We are responsible for sup-porting the business by creating and maintaining a top-class working environment and provision of administrative processes and tools for employees across the UI organization in Germany, Luxembourg, Poland and Ireland.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
• space and occupancy planning within the areas rented by UI, incl. coordination of relocations and ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements
• represent and lead work streams in group-wide ongoing office/faclity projects
• create and update internal guidelines and procedures
• manage process control and monitoring activities, ensuring the informational basis for the identification, assessment and management of risks
• identify opportunities to improve processes and workflows to increase efficiency and quality
• planning, monitoring and controlling costs versus budget in relation to the business operations. These mainly include real estate costs (e.g. rental agreements), service agreements with external service providers and other costs
• provide support in the resolution of audit findings and ensure timely closure
• supporting Head of Internal Organisation in the planning and implementation of special tasks
Your skills and experience
As successful candidate, you will bring the following:
• English language on at least at B2 level;
• experience in Office/Facility Management
• experience with office space planning including space allocation, modifications and construction and coordinating moves;
• organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously with accuracy and attention to detail;
• strong problem solving skills;
• excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
What we offer
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.