For our Client, an international company located in Cracow we are currently looking for:
European Payroll Coordinator
- Payroll activities with outsourced vendor
- Communication to managers / employees in payroll related issues
- Definition of practical guidelines related to payroll process
- Communication with finance and auditors for all payroll related matters
- Absence management and recording (sick leaves, holidays, maternity leaves, study leaves, etc.)
- Document creation and management, i.e. contracts, confirmation letters etc.\
- Reporting on local & global needs, e.g. People KPI´s and HR Scorecard, salary data reporting and budget forecasting, HR reporting for 3rd parties, legal reporting
- Running daily activities related to health care services, personnel related insurances and personnel benefits
- Interface and communication with finance and auditors for all payroll related matters
- Has worked with multiple external payroll vendors previously and has a can do attitude and willingness to pick up and learn and contribute on multiple countries across our supported European locations
- Fixed-term 12 months
- Specialist knowledge in Payroll Processing and HR Admin activities.
- Fluent English + 1 other European language
- Conversational in third European language is a plus
- Experience with at least HR administration
- Computer mastery with specific emphasis on MS Excel, collaboration tools as well as experience with current HR Software.
- Good knowledge of European employee relations and experience with dynamic and quickly changing organizations.
- Ability to find and co-operate with 3rd parties both in and outside of the company on a global / EMEA level.
- Strong customer service mindset and international approach.
- Strong attention to details, accuracy and working with highly confidential topics.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Good team working skills in virtual landscape and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills verbally as well as in writing.
- Ability to develop existing processes - able to see the bigger picture whilst maintaining focus on details
- A keen eye for automation and standardization opportunities
My Client offers:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- My Benefit Cafeteria System (including Multisport)
- Additional private life insurance
- Referral and performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Empowerment & autonomy.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV! #1162312