You will join new digital hub of global company with global range, dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, the company is passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that they do.You will join Precision Technology division, where you will be delivering innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, you will be developing solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
Your new role
As an Engineering Team Lead, you will oversee engineering assignments for all product development and product support functions that are assigned to the team. Assist with defining the teams technical roadmap, managing backlog, plan work within sprints and ensure the team meets all project deliverables. become a contributing member of a software engineering team, focused on the development of customer visible features on a state-of-the-art display on next generation controllers. The software you assist in the development of will control various functions of tractors, sprayers and harvesters and enable a wide range of features.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Perform the functions and responsibilities of an engineer.
• Provide technical support to internal teams.
• Participate in or oversee the design process as needed.
• Monitor the demand for engineering services and participate in planning processes to ensure adequate resources.
• Develop, formulate, and direct engineering processes and procedures.
• Coordinate new product or product changes within the team.
• Coordinate the development of key engineering deliverables.
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering documentation.
• Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Provide assistance and direction on engineering issues, and keep appropriate staff informed of issues or concerns.
• Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
• Assure staffing requirements are met.
• Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science with an Embedded concentration or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experienced developing software within a structured process (creating requirements, developing software and verifying the software) for embedded electronic control units.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
What you'll get in return
• Possibility of remote work
• Standard package of benefits: insurance, medical package and co-financed sports card
• Contract of Employment
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1167786
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Rolnictwo, Rybołówstwo, Leśnictwo
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Julia Brenda, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Warszawa