Your new company
Would you like to be a part of the vibrant IT development within logistics and liner - shipping? Join our “Commercial BI” team in Gdańsk and be responsible for our most important company data. As part of the team you will make sure that all our commercial decisions are based upon reliable data and provide the best possible decision base for our business colleagues.
Your new role
You would be the data expert for all “commercial” data and make sure that the data is in best shape and available for high performant analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyze new data structures
- Analyze business requirements for analytics
- Integrate data from multiple sources into our data warehouse or data lake
- Design data models that support business analytics in the best way
- Develop ETL Pipelines
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a similar field. A Master’s degree is welcomed
- Very good knowledge in general business intelligence, data warehouse, data modelling and data structures.
- Experience with relational databases (AWS stack and/or DB2/Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL)
- Experience in ETL pipeline development in any tool
- High proficiency in spoken and written English. Polish language skills are welcome.
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
What you need to do now
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.