For our client - a company that is one of the largest international organizations providing professional advisory and auditing services, we are looking for a person for the position of Data Architect.
As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on latest data technologies and Azure platform.
What we look for:
- 8+ years of professional, hands-on experience building complex solution (as an architect, team leader or technical leader),
- 4+ years working in an Architect role including: designing and building complex data solutions,
- Experience with BI/ETL technologies (especially SQL Server Platform, Power BI, Azure, T-SQL) or Big Data technologies (especially Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Python),
- Strong understanding and experience with ETL, ODS, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, (e.g. relational/dimensional modeling, star schema/cube design, ETL and BI design, MDM hub design),
- Experience in creating reliable solution plans in a cooperation with business and multi-disciplinary teams: costs estimation, delivery approaches,
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practice and new application technologies.
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis (up to 20-25% of time on average),
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), data lakes,
- Experience with real-time data processing and data warehousing aggregation, Azure Cloud products and services.
What you need to do now:
What you'll get in return:
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects,
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support,
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join,
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #1160612