Your new company
For our Client, international bank located in Krakow, we are currently looking for Data Architect.
Your new role
Holding the position of Data Architect you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Stakeholder management: Serve as the primary point of contact point for a specific business area.
- Strategic agenda: Drive the strategic agenda for architecture, clearly communicate strategic changes and decisions to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other Architects: Collaborate with a wide range of Architects to work on solutions for data problems.
- Owner of Refinery Architecture
- Push forward the strategic agenda for data in the Bank.
- Develop and syndicate new patterns, templates and architectural viewpoints.
- Update existing documentation (white papers, strategic briefings)
- Be able to identify and articulate problems or requirements that need to be resolved or addressed.
- Collaborate with other architects in the team to develop holistic solutions to wide range of data issues.
In order to be successful Candidate you need to have following qualifications and skills:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in supporting, communicating with and providing assistance to senior managers in a multinational organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to changing and varied demands. Recognise and act upon timely escalation of issues.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times and be resilient when working under pressure.
- Ideally computer science, mathematics or engineering degree.
- Google cloud certification will be an advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience in application architecture roles: technical architecture, infrastructure architecture, platform architecture, application architecture or enterprise architecture.
- In depth understanding of technology trends – specially in data-related areas: cloud technology, metadata, databases, data lakes, data pipelines, data profiling, data quality and data governance (entitlements, data sharing, data retention).
Our Client offers:
What you need to do now
- Full-remote work possibility
- Stable job in professional team and international environment
- Friendly and welcoming organizational culture
- Support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Team integration and company events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1165174