Your new company
We’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. We’re building innovative cloud and IoT technologies that help businesses in the life sciences and food sectors gain more efficiency, deliver quality products at all levels of the cold chain, minimize global waste, and have a positive environmental impact.
Currently we are looking for an experienced and talented person who will be joining to the start-up team located in Wrocław.
Your new role
Customer Support Representative has great understanding of technology and analytical abilities as well as communication skills, is able to perform basic troubleshooting within internal systems and provide all necessary details and/or make requested changes. On the role the Representative should be contributing to the knowledge base and be aware that it’s a living document and that his/her addition will help the entire team to upskill and be sure that all procedures are up to date.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Customer Service Experience
- Willingness to work in shifts schedule to cover business needs
- Technical and analytical mindset, attention to detail
- Previous Atlassian software or other CRM system working experience (preferred but not essential)
- Good Time management
- Reliable Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Environment with an entrepreneurial spirit that celebrates creative new ideas
- Ability to create new solutions that will bring value to our customers and help reduce waste in the cold chain
- Working in an ambitious international scale up company means there is a lot of opportunity to grow
What We Value
- Creativity: We believe in fostering creativity and innovation.
- Transparency: We believe in transparency in our work and with our customers.
- Excellence: We believe in high quality and setting the standard for excellence.
- Fun: We believe in making work enjoyable; it keeps us coming back.
Our company is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1164432