For our Client, an international company, we are looking for Cloud Security Engineer.
Remote work, B2B or contract of employment.
Your new role
In this role, your main focus will be to conduct security architecture review of organization and cloud service deployments as well as software defined network technologies and architectures (microservices) supporting cloud and emerging technologies and prepare recommendations for hardening.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry,
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field,
- Working experience in designing and implementing secure systems on Microsoft Azure,
- Experience in securing microservices,
- Experience in authentication and authorization schemas (SSO), securing API,
- Working knowledge of cloud security architecture,
- Managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in accordance with high level objectives,
- Strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography,
- Proficient in English.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1161514