For our Client , an international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for fresh graduates and customer service professionals to join our Clearance&Brokerage Operations Team.
Clearance Broker - Associate with German
- Develops and maintains a good knowledge of relevant Customs and trade regulations, practices and procedures and their application in the Client and Customer business environment.
- Shares relevant knowledge with peers and approved information with Customers and impacted functions within Client.
- Collects information for clearance from Clients Provides support to new Clients in regards to regulatory requirements, customs procedures e.t.c.
- Manage incoming Client contacts and escalations in order to prioritise their needs and provide unique solutions to problems
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Excellent communications skills and telephone manners
- Client focus
- Computer skills
- Numerical skills
- Willingness to develop within the multinational organisation
- Experience in customer service would be an asset
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to learn and developed
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits package
- Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Programme, Tuition Assistance, Discount for FedEx Services.