Your new company
For our client, which is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization, we are looking for C++ Developer.
Your new role
As a C++ Developer, you will develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions. Your responsibilities will also include analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture and create automated tests on a regular basis and then maintain them. You will participate in software design and code reviews and collaborate within and outside your Agile scrum team in an international environment.
What you'll need to succeed
An ideal candidate should have:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline.
- Excellent C++ knowledge with at least 3 years of professional experience in C++ programming.
- Analytical skills and an understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Excellent English language skills that enhance communication with your foreign colleagues.
What you need to do now
- Remote work possibility
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Flexible working
- Free access to the fitness club and bicycle parking in the same building
- Modern work environment with chill out zones and free English lessons at work
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1155854