Your new company
You will join new digital hub of global company with global range, dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, the company is passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that they do. You will join Precision Technology division, where you will be delivering innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, you will be developing solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
Your new role
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will become a contributing member of a software engineering team, focused on the development of customer visible features on a state-of-the-art display on next generation controllers. The software you assist in the development of will control various functions of sprayers, harvesters and tractors to enable a wide range of features. Your Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop precision solutions for Ag and CE machines in C++, such as, advanced sensor interface, machine automation, vehicle auto-guidance, operation mapping and data transmission via Telematics
- Provide suggestions and strategies for architectural based solutions and completing deep-dive root cause analysis for issues experienced in testing and in the field
- Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of the project
- Work with validation teams, or external customers, to troubleshoot and problem solve reported issues.
- May act as lead on projects and guide lower level engineers and technicians.
- May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new or existing software.
- May assist with quote or request for quote process.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science with an Embedded concentration or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an embedded software development environment performing analysis, design, or testing using Python or other automated testing strategy.
- Capable of defining appropriate approaches and solutions. Able to define critical project criteria to ensure project completion.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Possibility of remote work
- Standard package of benefits: insurance, medical package and co-financed sports card
- Contract of Employment with salary of 18 000 to 22 000 PLN gross
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1167711