Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Business Analyst with German
Location: remote / Warsaw
Branch: project in automotive sector
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 120 – 160 PLN/h net on B2B
Remote work: 100% remote
The project is for one of the leading German car manufacturers. Ensuring consistency, availability and assembly of parts in the process of introducing changes to the produced cars, considering that the change affects simultaneously several models and different plants.
What will you do:
- Agreeing requirements with the client and their planning for releases;
- Documentation of requirements in the form of Epics and User stories and their refinement;
- Specification of solutions;
- Support for the development team;
- Conducting reviews with the client.
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the banking, insurance, telco and more sectors
- Possibility to work in flexible hours (start between 7:00 and 12:00)
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Very good command of spoken and written German (min. C1) and Polish;
- Good analyst workshop (user stories, acceptance criteria, nice to have BPMN modeling);
- Knowledge of the software development cycle;
- Experience in working in IT development projects, not only in modelling processes in isolation from IT;
- Analytical mind, ability to analyze problem / requirement and propose and evaluate solutions;
- Moderation of meetings and workshops;
- Experience in working with a development team;
- Composition of the project team;
What would be a plus:
- technical competence in reading Java/JS code.
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
5. Welcome to the project!