Your new company
Our client is leading consumer products company that serves hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide with brands and products across core businesses Oral/Personal/Home Care.
Your new role
- Innovation Development: Provide to the brand teams project management for the development & commercialisation of all new products. Manage timelines, effectively collaborate with cross functional team members & ensure issues are addressed & communicated in a timely manner.
- Launch Preparation: Work closely with the brand teams & manage tasks for launch preparation including LPS/PPS files, BEAT, Country pairings, REACH/Regulatory compliance, Certifications, trade samples coordination and other necessary tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Simplification - Support RMD to monitor progress of simplification initiatives & help prepare plans for the future.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3/4 years of experience in multinational FMCG or pharmaceutical;
- Demonstrates the ability to implement, monitor and adjust projects;
- English fluency is mandated, other European languages would be a plus.
What you'll get in return
- Leadership skills, results-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Has strong project management & communication skills and is able to work in virtual teams
- Project management skills
- Strong Collaboration skills cross functionally
Our client offers an excellent opportunity if you seek a global experience, constant challenge and development opportunities in an environment that respects work/life effectiveness.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1158767