Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
We are looking for experienced QA Engineers to join our International Team and help us to create greenfield software for one of the biggest and most important project in Deutsche Telekom Group. Being part of our team, you will have an impact on our 30 million customers. Project in the area of Optical Fiber network.
Location: 100% remote
Branch: project in telco sector
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract for 3 months
Rate: up to 120 PLN net + vat/h
Start date: 1 - 2 months
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland), then a possibility to work directly for the client (Contract of Employment)
Working hours: flexible
- • 2+ years of related professional experience.
- • Working experience with Test Management and Defect Management Tool (Jira, etc.)
- • Good knowledge of SQL, Java, git, tools for test automation (Selenium WD, REST Assured, etc.)
- • English – Communication level
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!