Associate Competitive Intelligence Specialist Research Analysis Clinical Trials CTA CRA GSA Clinical Research
Pfizer is continuously aiming to advance our business by delivering successful new medicines, forging solid and engaging partnerships with key customers, and investing in new technologies that will add value to our core product offerings and, ultimately, to all of our stakeholders. Achieving these goals requires a combination of excellent interpersonal, effective planning, and implementation skills, coupled with a transparent strategic approach to capital investment. The Portfolio and Decision Analysis group (PDA), part of the Chief Business Office organization, is uniquely positioned within Pfizer as internal consultants to facilitate robust investment and trade-off decisions for the clinical portfolio and to serve as an "early warning system" for potential issues that could impact decision-making The Director, Competitive Intelligence, Corporate and Internal Medicine will represent the external competitive micro and macro business environment, in all internal discussions, business planning, key processes, and decision-making forums. The Research & Analysis Associate, supervised by the R&A supervisor and under the guidance of the CI Director and Sr. Manager CI Knowledge Management, will execute the CI plan, researching the external competitive micro and macro business environment, to support the CI input into all internal discussions, business planning, and decision-making forums. The Research & Analysis Associate will execute the CI secondary research collection efforts, analyze multiple sources of information (databases, SEC filings, internet websites, social listening, and more), monitor competitors' BD deals, create an early-warning -system to identify macro-environment red-flags, update epidemiology and MOA of competitors' products, competition product development progress and more, to enable and derive actionable insight, and will report it back to the CI directors. The Research & Analysis Associate will be responsible for uploading and adequately tagging all research output to the CI central knowledge management database in the agreed-upon format and assure timely update and accuracy of information The Research & Analysis Associate has an analytic approach and is a story-teller in communication style. It can crystalize multiple CI data sources into a coherent and convincing research output that can recruit and educate internal customers. The Research & Analysis Associate is an individual with high integrity who can defend their professional perspective in a high-stress executive setting.
• Understand and internalize Business Unit/Therapeutic Area goals, strategy, objectives, and tactics.
• Contribute to the Competitive Intelligence input into all decision-making forums, representing the competition and the external environment, under the CI Director's guidance.
• Under the supervision of the CI Director, will: execute the secondary research plan, reporting and alerting outcome promptly
• Support the CI Director in implementing strategic CI frameworks such as Early Warning System; Market simulations; Blind Spot Analysis
• Develop a macro environment Early Warning System
• Competitive landscape monitoring
• Competitors' activities monitoring
• Ad-Hoc projects
• Manage the internal secondary CI research – frequency, topics
• Contribute to all CI Director's input into TA and Enterprise CI products, as needed
• Update of the centralized CI database with consolidated reports created from all available secondary research sources, with proper meta-tagging to ensure AI searches of data
• Understand and continuously monitor Pfizer and industry compliance standards, and ensure vendors are strictly following contractual obligations to minimize risk exposure
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience required, with direct experience working in data analytics/ clinical research/ competitive intelligence or related roles in Healthcare/pharma
• Life science degree (Preferred MSc) with a preference for advanced degree holders who have a focus on decision analysis, statistics, business, or medicine/science
• Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
• Service-oriented, highly collaborative, self-motivated, curious and results-oriented Preferred qualification
• Knowledge of vaccines
• Knowledge of diseases related to immunology and inflammation
• Presentation skills
• English language skills - min. upper-intermediate (B2) #1164103
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
30 Jun 2022
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Mariusz Popin, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Warszawa