Your new company
We are looking for the person to hold the position AP Accountant with Spanish and English to one of the Shared Service Centre located in Katowice.
Your new role
As a AP Accountant with Spanish you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Accurately and timely performing all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- Preparing specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data
- Receiving and reviewing invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Coding, verifying and processing invoices according to defined policies and procedures in ERP system
- Preparing parts of the monthly reconciliation
- Communicating with internal and external SSC customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Reporting periodically or upon request KPI’s measurements
- Preparing process documentation
- Participation in continuous process improvement
To be the best candidate for this role you will need to have similar experience and be fluent in Spanish (min B2) and English. You should also have a knowledge of basic accounting principles, Microsoft Office and Excel skills, as well as process orientation and attention to details.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers variety package of benefits (private medical care, accident insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions and annual bonus). We can also offer you a flexible working hours, friendly atmosphere and comfortable workplace (you can also work 100% remotely). You will have a chance to work in an international environment, improve you professional skills and take part in trainings with experts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1163612