Your new company
For our Client- an international, rapidly growing company located in Katowice, we are looking for the person to hold the position: Accounting Delivery Manager
Your new role
You will be responsible for
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage an accounting SSC in Katowice supporting Global Clients in the following functions: AR/AP/GL.
- Help build a high-performing, collaborative accounting services team that can be scaled to support growth of our business.
- Coordinate processes in scope, for example (but not limited to) day-to-day vendor invoice processing, the monthly close process, ensuring the reliability and integrity of financial information, including the oversight of journal entry preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Function as a business partner to the Clients, leadership team, operational leaders and key stakeholders across the Company.
- Work with the business to establish service level agreements that clarify performance expectations for the centralised accounting service.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance of the Team and use as a basis for identifying and managing improvement opportunities.
- Proactively identify and execute continuous process improvement initiatives, that will improve efficiency our service and generate value for our Clients
- Partner with IT to help optimize the use of technologies to support business processes and meet stakeholder needs.
- Help drive use of automation in business processes including upstream activities that have an ultimate impact on finance.
- Support strong controls environment, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and internal and external audit requirements.
To be the best Candidate for this role, you will need Accounting/finance educational background, management and SSC experience, as well as very good knowledge of English (min B2/C1). You should have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, be results-focused and business oriented.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers to you a long-term contract, opportunity to develop within global company structures, wide selection of trainings, flexible working hours and package of benefits including life/medical insurance and possibility of hybrid work (2-3 days from the office).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1157513