Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for an employee in Authorization Management
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
What you offer
- Take ownership of Universal-Investment’s authorization management particularly structuring of roles, user authorizations and related processes as well as documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements and work efficiency
- Play a key role as we develop our standards, implementation guidelines as well as processes and tools for identity and access management including monitoring and regular re-certification
- Taking into account the aspects of separation of functions and critical combinations of rights, you will advise on complex issues of IT security and user authorization administration and actively participate in the creation of user authorization concepts in complex application landscapes
- Control and prioritize tasks in user authorization management (e.g. incidents, daily business, project business)
- Liase regularly with all areas and relevant stakeholders such as our IT provider, data protection officer, chief information security officer etc.
- Provide regular reporting to our senior management
- Support departments in the maintenance/creation of user authorization concepts
- Perform and manage 2nd-line controls related to identity and access management
What we offer:
- Demonstrated experience in user authorization management in regulated environments, preferably in financial services. Alternatively experience with an auditing company in this field.
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and implications i.a. (ideally) German BSI ORP 4 and KAIT/BAIT, or Polish Financial Supervision Authority on management of IT/ ICT environment security services of supervised entities
- Experience in the optimization of authorization processes and the operation of a user authorization management system including technical understanding of such tool solutions
- You are highly familiar with heterogeneous system environments
- Experience with agile methods and in project management
- Related accreditations or certifications desirable (e.g.ISO 27001[GR(1] )
- Structured, analytical and conceptual working methods
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts and positions and to seek cooperation
- Fluent in English
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1168094