Your new company
ISS World Services A/S is looking for a Compliance and Policy Manager to support the Group Data Protection Team with the Group Policy framework: establishing framework, creating overview of policies, involving stakeholders and relevant committees.
Your new role
The OneISS Strategy includes dedicated roles in all countries to drive and sustain a compliance culture. The added internal focus on compliance, the increasing regulatory demands and customer requirements for seamless integration of customer demands into Group procedures necessitates a structured and mature approach to Governance and policies. The ambition is to develop an organisation that can offer Compliance as a product.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ownership of the Group Policy framework: establishing framework, creating overview of policies, involving stakeholders and relevant committees.
- Maintaining Group Policies and Standards: monitoring regulatory developments, ensuring updates and approvals.
- Participating in customer audits with responsibility for providing evidence on customer requirements for regulatory compliance (GDPR)
- Establishing and driving Group Compliance Practice Groups for relevant, groupwide areas of regulatory compliance.
- Preparing guidelines and presentations to drive the compliance culture and ensuring awareness and e-learning to support the implementation of the Group Policies and Standards.
- Reporting to the relevant committees.
What you'll get in return
- Legal background
- Experience with governance and policy roll-out in international companies
- Experience with any of the fields anti-bribery, sanctions, data protection are advantages
- A talent for cooperating with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience with managing projects, organising project groups, and policy/document management is an advantage. Privacy certification (e.g. CIPP/E) is an advantage
ISS is one of the World’s largest companies with a global footprint, over 485.000 employees worldwide and serving more than 200.000 customers. And with this strategic position at ISS’ global headquarter we offer you a unique career opportunity with global responsibilities and impact. We offer you the opportunity to become part of a team featuring a highly respected track record in a challenging international environment, with immediate exposure to senior management. You will become part of a true talent nest - an energetic environment and a team of dedicated and results-oriented people, and the right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.