Clearance Broker Associate with German
The FedEx family of companies represents a $30 billion corporation that offers the broadest array of transportation, e-commerce and supply chain solutions in the world.
The largest of the companies is FedEx Express, which provides the most reliable express delivery service, delivering in one or two business days to over 220 countries around the globe. FedEx Express serves customers in five large geographical regions, one region being Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
For our newly opened SSC in Cracow, we are currently looking for fresh graduates and customer service professionals to join our Clearance&Brokerage Operations Team as
Clearance Broker - Associate
• Develops and maintains a good knowledge of relevant Customs and trade regulations, practices and procedures and their application in the FedEx and Customer business environment. Shares relevant knowledge with peers and approved information with Customers and impacted functions within FedEx.
• Collects information for clearance from Clients
• Provides support to new Clients in regards to regulatory requirements, customs procedures e.t.c.
- Fluency in German is a must
- Good English is an asset, but it's not mandatory
- Excellent communications skills and telephone manners
- Client focus
- Computer Literacy
- Numerical skills
- Willingness to develop within the multinational organization
- experience in customer service would be an asset
We are offering an opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the the growth of the organisation.
- Rodzaj pracy:
- Logistyka & Łańcuch Dostaw
- Miejsce pracy
- Business Services;Logistyka i Zakupy;Centra Usług Wspólnych
- Nr ref.:
Podobne oferty pracy do Clearance Broker with German
Experienced L&D specialists wanted!!
Experienced HR specialists with foreign languages wanted!!
Salary: 4 500 PLN gross/month Great opportunity to gain professional experience on Capital Market
Country Controller with French , Wrocław
Great opportunity for graduates! Salary up to 5500!!
3500 - 5500 PLN gross