Hays IT Contracting matches IT Contractors with the best employers. Our passion lies in helping people develop their professional careers in IT sector - quite simply, we power the world of work.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Job type: contract B2B
Length: long term cooperation
We are looking for an experienced developer familiar with ASP. Net, C#.Net, SQL SSIS/SSRS and advanced SQL data modeling. GUI design and implementation will be a major factor. This person will be responsible for continued development and implementation of our web-based scheduling and tracking tool for new customer projects. We are looking for a person with extensive experience in application development who can bring new ideas and experience in our effort to move our application into a new multiplatform version.
- continual re-design, development and implementation of our web-based scheduling and tracking tool.
- analysis and implementation of the application to new customers.
- work with the our development and the customer to design/develop and implement a PC migration solution strategy
- ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- C# & VB.Net knowledge
- CSS/HTML/XSL expertise, Bootstrap
- Full stack & Message Queue knowledge for framework integration
- Web Services - WCF experience
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- SQL data modeling, database design, SQL query analysis and optimization
- Data integration tools (Entity Framework, ADO.Net)
Nice to have:
- SSIS, mostly ETL setup and optimization
- SSRS complex reporting creation / custom reporting
- Database maintenance knowledge
- Active directory and office 365
- Unit testing and TFS build integration
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Experience in securing enterprise application and data (Data at Rest, Data in Transit , GDPR, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience in architecting scalable infrastructure for enterprise applications and databases.
- Competitive rate
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package